The new QTI Q-biotic products offer many benefits.
- Reduction in harmful pathogens levels (e.g. C. perfringen, Enterobacteriaceae, & Bacteroidaceae)
- Increase in beneficial bacteria levels (e.g. Lactobacillus & Bifidobacterium)
- Improved Livability
- FCR & weight gain improvements
- Eggshell quality enhancement
- Reduction in pre-harvest food-borne pathogens
The Q-Biotic series provides specialized DFM options for animal health and food safety. These new products were specially selected for strains that provide performance, digestive and thermal stability, and shelf-life. This product line contains both an economical single-strain option as well as a higher performing multi-strain version.
- Improved performance such as egg production and body weight gain
- Improved FCR
- Improved animal health and livability
- Better shell quality and hatchability
- Proven ROI
This new direct-fed microbial utilizes spores from a proprietary strain of Bacillus subtilis to help promote and stabilize a healthy gut in the bird and improve overall performance. Also available in concentrated form (Q-Biotic 1CP).
This new proprietary combination of three Bacillus species utilizes unique attributes of each species to provide a more complete overall improvement in animal health and performance. Studies have shown an even greater benefit and ROI than Q-Biotic 1DP alone. Also available in concentrated form (Q-Biotic 3CP).
A pure (no filler/no carrier) Saccharomyces cerevisae yeast cell wall product. IMW50 is a low digestible, high carbohydrate prebiotic product that improves overall gut health.
- Improve performance
- Improves gut integrity
- Improves immune function
- Increases mucous production
- Binds harmful pathogens such as Salmonella and E. coli to remove from the gut
BacPack™ Q Series
Combining the proven results of our DFMs with our prebiotic IMW50, this combination product provides the synergistic benefits of both in one package. The BacPack series provides added defense for both environmental and food safety challenges in any production system.
The combination of Q-Biotic 1 with IMW50 for a more economical option for protection from environmental challenges and reduction of food safety threats, while improving performance.
Utilizing the powerful benefits of Q-Biotic 3 with IMW50 for an even more synergistic benefit. Provides even more protection and improvements in performance.
A water soluble supplement containing a blend of vitamins, electrolytes, amino acids, citric acid, betaine, and Q-Biotic 1.
- Additional nutrient fortification
- Maintain hydration and electrolyte balance
- Support natural intestinal health and development
This versatile product can be used in all poultry species (both young and old) before, during, and after periods of stress or challenge as a supportive therapy.